Thursday, March 15, 2007

Welcome to Distance Learning for BCCC Instructors

I hope you have had time to explore our new Distance Learning web page for BCCC Instructors. I would love to know what you think of the new web site. I welcome any suggestions that you might have to help make this site more resourceful.

Check out the "How Do I CD" to learn more about the resources available to you from the Learning Resources Center.

If you have an interest in a specific area of distance learning that you would like to receive training or more information on please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to set up some training time with you.

As always we strive to keep up with the latest technology and welcome any suggestions.


brendar said...


Tricia Woolard said...

Thanks a bunch!

Knowpronto said...

Nice post..Online education is not only a good source of getting knowledge and degrees but also a way to save your time.
online teachers